Whether you are a woman that it into technology or not, there is no mistaking that the latest in wearable innovations can keep you connected and stylish at the same time. If you think that fitness trackers are all there is in wearable tech for women, then you have some catching up to do. Here are 5 of the best new, fashionable wearable tech for women.
Volvorii Timeless Image Credit: Indigogo.com
At the top of fashion forward tech list is the Volvorii Timeless shoe, it uses e-ink technology and was developed by MIT grads. These high heel pumps change colors and even patterns to match whatever you are wearing. Check out the video:
Temporary Tech Tattoos
Temporary Tech Tattoo Image Source: Wareable.com
In the future, it is predicted that most wearable tech will be invisible, but in the meantime, the in between stage could be these temporary tattoos. You can match the tattoo designs with your outfit and have them monitor your fitness and vitals too.
Ringly Smart Jewelry Image Credit: Ringly.com
Ringly’s bracelets and rings are where fitness trackers meet jewelry. These pieces of “smart jewelry” help keep you active, mindful, and in the moment. Ringly devices are different than straight up tech devices. Here are the three core features of their devices:
- Stay Connected: These smart jewelry pieces allow you to stay connected without being glued to a screen. They pair with your phone so that you will be notified about important notification through LED light, vibration, over 200 supported apps, a 20 foot range, compatibility with both IOS and Android.
- Stay Active: Track your steps, calories, and distance traveled. It is healthkit enabled and also features goals & reminders.
- Stay Mindful: Ringly bracelets and rings come with a special meditation featured made for women. Stay balanced and stress free with guided audio meditations and breathing exercises.
Fitbit Blaze Image Credit: FItBit.com
The FitBit Blaze is Fitbit’s fashionable answer to smartwatches. It is a watch that is designed with fitness in mind. It is available in different colours and looks very fashionable. Features include:
- PurePulse Heart Rate
- Smartphone Notifications
- Multi-Sport Tracking & Connected GPS
- On-Screen Workouts
- Cardio Fitness level
- Guided Breathing Sessions
- All-Day Activity & Sleep
- Music Control
- Reminders to Move
- Accessory Bands & Frames
- Colour Touchscreen
- Long Battery Life
- Auto Sleep Tracking & Alarms
- Sleep stages
Elektronista Digital Clutch
Elektronista Digital Clutch Image Credit: KnomoBags.com
This stylish clutch bag means that you’ll never have to worry about losing the battery charge on your phone or other electronic devices. The bag is a clutch & cross-body bag that charges everything for you on the go. It comes with a detachable strap so you can wear it or hold it. It fits phones and tablets up to 10 inches. This clutch makes everything convenient with a detachable coin purse, two side zips, and it is made with full-grain leather touch points and splash-resistant material.
You can keep up with the latest in technology by following us here at Selby Acoustics, where you will find all of the best acoustic technology for all of your audio visual needs. Wearable tech is definitely the future of technology and is the only arena where fashion and technology meet. The stylish wearables we featured today will make it easy for you to stay fashion forward while still being connected.